The Tuition Fee includes:
- welcome package
- lectures – course material
- seminars and corporate seminars
- certification of completion and transcript
- 1 day trip to Niagara Falls
- 24/7 assistance
Breakfast package – Breakfast package includes everyday meals, available from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM daily, served buffet style. Self-service breakfast includes a choice of fresh juice, yogurt, cereal, hot breakfast, eggs, ham, pastry, fruit, and coffee or tea.
Payment by installments There is a possibility of paying the tuition fee by 5 installments (after February 4 installments), each installment is valued at 20% of the Tuition Fee, deducted by the Registration Fee in the amount of 100CAD. Payment dates for the installments are as follows:
- 1st installment – 1 month after the registration date
- 2nd installment – 2 months after the registration date
- 3rd installment – 3 months after the registration date
NOTES * There are possibilities of scholarships or grants in your home country of residence. For more information, please click here. * Discounts are not cumulative. * A registration fee of 100 CAD must be paid upon confirmation from the management about your participation. This amount is non‐refundable and will be deducted from your tuition fee. * The tuition fee and extra costs must be paid at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the programme.